Aug 4, 2011

Pony Pics 26

Surprise!  I know you weren't expecting me back until Saturday, but I did some smooth talking and was able to get back on the internet today.  I really miss not being able to go to the open computer lab every day, but the next semester is only a little more than a week away.  I also can't believe my bad luck.  The week that our blog finally seems to get some page views, I get two weeks off from college.  The time when I need to be posting more I actually post less.  (Just so you know, our page views have effectively double from what we had a week ago.) I know what your thinking, why don't you do more posts when your sitting under the tree in the 100 degree heat and dealing with creepy joggers talking to me as they run by?  Well I'll tell you.  Internet speed.  It can get blisteringly slow, and I just don't have the time or patience to deal with it.  Enough whining, on with the pictures.

I've never wanted to hug a drawing more in my entire life.
Artist sibsy



Gunter knows where it's at.



What's so special about this pony.  It's freaking Vivec from The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind, the best game of all time.  The fact that this exists is enough for me to post it.


You guys should know by now that I post pretty much everything Panty and Stocking. 


 I...well...this...uhh...  What the heck am I supposed to say for that?
  
The best part is the "ends serving", that made me laugh.

Some people see a cute and touching scene between filly Rainbow and Fluttershy.  I see a grimdark story waiting to happen.  Look at Rainbow Dash's face.  Tell me that's not a "I'm gonna drop her" look.  Those eyes are cold and dead, the eyes of a killer.  Or she doesn't, maybe I'm just way to pessimistic.

I get it, she's a weather pony and she's making it rain...bullets.  Ha ha ha.  See how funny I am.  Yeah, not really.  Why did I decide to comment on all the Pony Pics?  Why!?!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. But I thought you WANTED whining?!... Sorry, couldn't help myself. Wuhahaha!

    ReplyDelete