Aug 3, 2011

Pony Pics 25

Wow.  I'm only 1/4 of the way through the time between semesters and it already feels like an eternity since the last time I posted anything.  I've noticed that we've had a huge boost to the page views over the last few days.  That is really awesome.  Anyway, I've got enough time to get a Pony Pics done, so here ya go.
By the by, don't expect to many more posts.  Right now I'm at a relatives house, sitting outside under a tree, getting on the neighbors internet connection.  It's hot, the connection is incredibly slow, and it keeps loses signal strength.  The neighbors dog ran over and pissed on me, every time a car drives by they give me weird looks, and I keep getting bit by bugs.  I'm not having fun, but this is the only way I can download pony stuff over theses two weeks, so I'll have to manage.


I want to play Team Fortress 2 so damn bad!

Artist - Moe 



The best part of this picture is that the ammo is apples. 


If those are the gems from the Diamond Dogs then their not "honestly gained profit"
 Artist - theartrix

 Epic fanfic time.  Somebody make this happen.

 This becomes 100% funnier when you image them doing the Banjo and Kazooie sounds.
Artist - torgetsu kon

Are you kidding me?  I think both of those are awsome ideas. 


This is the only way that those movies would be even remotely watchable. 


Huh.  This is a different change of pace from what we've been getting form Yoorporick.
Artist - yoorporick

3 comments:

  1. I have really been loving the Political Pony comics! I'm amazed that the artist can capture the distinctive look of newspaper political comics AND still keep everything perfectly MLP-inspired!

    Very cool stuff, all around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Apple and Rainbow pic) If you look closely, there's a pony stranded on the top of Trixie's horn. Scootaloo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a pony, it's a puzzle piece. You collected them in the game.

    ReplyDelete