Jul 26, 2011

Pony Pics 22


Your gonna be really confused when they bring out the tentacles.




Out of cannon! Out of cannon!  When she uses magic the light envelopes her horn, it doesn't emit sparks like that. 

I think this is pretty accurate when it comes to describing how My Little Pony has been received over the years.

 Turns out Rainbow isn't a lesbian, she's just bi.  Glad we got that cleared up.

Mmmm. Cupcakes.

Remember how I said I didn't like posting pics like this...well I broke my rule on this one.  Come on look at it, it's hilarious. 

When I read this I see Derpy molesting Scootaloo and then Rainbow Dash see Scootaloo be sexually assaulted then she goes into an epic battle with Derpy and Rainbow Dash proves that no pony messes with her future sex slave.  At least that's what i go out of it.  Just look at Scootaloo's eyes in panel two.  Tell me that doesn't scream of  "F@ck! I'm bout to get raped!" 

There's so much awesome in this that I don't even know where to start.  It features a Predator.  The targeting laser forms a cutie mark.  Appleboom just runs around town screaming mark, mark, mark. Pinkie's label is the mathematical symbol for pi.  The Predator is wearing a fez.  Grim from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is being used as a candle stick.  I'm about to short circuit from epicness.

1 comment:

  1. For me Scoots face says "did i just get caught saying that" or "YOU!?" (as in "but, i only said it to get Rainbow to help me")

    I nearly fainted from the awsomeness brought upon me by that picture *looks at picture again and faints due to the awesomeness*

    ReplyDelete