Jul 26, 2011

Pony Pics 21

I only have time to do that kind of stuff on the weekends.




I'm not sure if this is cut from a comic, but it was to funny not to post.

Oooh, sparkle sparkle. 

For all you Sailor Moon fans.  Never watched the show, but I might give it a try. 

 Is it weird that the only thing I can think of is what flavor cake that is?

I don't think Ponyville can survive another Cutie Mark Crusader. 

 I'm not 100% clear on how Rarity would be the leader of the Diamond...whatevers.  If it wasn't for the Sonic Rainboom she wouldn't have found out she was good at finding gems, so that defeats the artists logic.

It just goes to show.  You never know someone is watching you.
(Turns around in chair.  Catches ninja about to plunge dagger into my throat.  Epic battle ensues.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to guess angel food cake with vanilla icing, and some sort of fruit filling between. Unless she ordered it from Pinkie Pie, then it's obvious what that red stuff is.

    ReplyDelete