Jul 21, 2011

Pony Pics 20

I don't do to many Photoshop pics, but I couldn't pass this one up.
I wish more than anything, that Fluttershy was my mustache. 
Then all my dreams would come true.




I do, I do want to party.

 
Is it just me, or would Pinkie Pie make either the worst or the best agent every. 

Four fingers!  I hate it when people draw four fingers instead of five.  This is one of my pet peeves> If you going to draw something with finger, give it FIVE FINGERS!

Question.  What happened to Spike?  In the episode he was standing behind her.  Is he dead?  Did he run away?  Or is this an elaborate plan to get back at Twilight? 
Cute meter is off the charts.  Picture is to sweet.  Blood turning into pure sugar.  Diabetes pending.  Sugar high coursing through my veins.     


 Guns N' Mustaches sound like the coolest magazine ever.

Ahhh!  This is a slap in the face.  It's not fair!  I didn't discover MLP until after McDonald's had done the toys. 

2 comments:

  1. (Last pic) Yeah me too. Hay Mc Doodles Doo it again, man!

    ReplyDelete