Jul 20, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Review


Sorry that this took so long, but I kept forgetting to do it.  Anyway, I went and saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2, by myself because Galvin hasn't watched any of the Harry Potter movies.

The movie starts off where the last one ended, it replays the whole Voldemort lifting the wand thing, then it goes to Harry and friends.  It plays out like the last one did during these first few scenes.  It shows them breaking into Gringgotts and finding a horcrux.  Then the entire rest of the movie is set in and around Hogwarts.

The movie had a lot of action throughout, and the special effects were good.  You get to see several plot points wrapped up in this movie and everything really that you'd expect for a grand finale.  There were a few problems here and there that I had, but nothing major.

Overall I enjoyed this  movie but not exceptionally so.  Harry Potter has been in my life since I was young.  I remember going to the movie theater with my parents and watching the first one.  I've matured over time and so have the movies.  If you've seen all the other Harry Potter movies, go see this.  If you haven't seen the Harry Potter movies, don't go see this.  I think that it's as simple as that.

The Lord Of Dust - 7

No comments:

Post a Comment