Jun 30, 2011

Pony Pics 9


Well her cutie mark certainly doesn't stand for giving baths.




Viva la revolucion!

At first glance I thought this was another Panty and Stocking Pic.  That car looks exactly like
See Through and I thought Twilight was supposed to be Stocking.  After looking at if for more
than a second I realized I was wrong, but then I couldn't get the idea 
out of my head.  So yeah, just thought I'd let ya'll know that.

You can never have too much Portal.  One thing I would have changed was to make just
the Pegasus ponies have their turrets outstretched, that would have been cool I think.


I think Adventure Time and My Little Pony could be a great crossover. 


And here's the plot for that crossover.


Pinkie Pie pops out of random place.  Shouts "FOREVER!"

The next day Lyra was fired.  Phil got a promotion to Lyra's old job.
Coincidence?  I think not.   


No comments:

Post a Comment