Jun 29, 2011

Pony Pics 8


Now I need some insulin.



Modern Warfare 3 needs a bonus level where you invade Ponyville.  
That would be freaking insane.

This picture isn't the greatest in the world, but I loved The Saboteur so much I couldn't
not post it.

Why does she have so much leg protection?

 The Trotting Dead

PS.  I can't wait for season 2 of The Walking Dead.

 *Dalek voice* Party! Party!

If big Mac is older than Applejack, why isn't he the one in charge? 

I really felt for Rarity in that episode.  She was giving them FREE dress and everypony just 
complained about them.  No do this, no change that.  If the episode had ended with them getting
the living daylights beat out of them, well that'd be alright.  Nobody talks bad about Rarity.  Nobody!

3 comments:

  1. i watched season two of the walking dead last knight it was epic

    ReplyDelete