Jun 29, 2011

Pony Pics 7

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is such a crazy show already.  It wouldn't
surprise me in the least if they all randomly turned into ponies, I swear it wouldn't.   



Woohoo! More Panty and Stocking crossover.  I can see Twilight as Stocking,
but Rainbow Dash would make a much better Panty.  I know there were going for the whole blonde hair
thing with her, but come on.  Rainbow Dash and Panty are much more similar personality wise.

Why is Applejack a guy in this pic?

I'm with Twilight.  Spike is totally ruining the game, and he could also choke to death on the little 
game pieces but whatever.

Yeah, I pretty much guessed that's how she got her cutie mark .

 This just makes me really sad that I discovered the joy of ponies after McDonalds 
had stopped giving out the toys.

I've had that exact dream multiple times now.
What?  You think that's weird? 
Well get over it.

You'd have thought her Pinkie sense would have warned her.



1 comment:

  1. in the first picture its not applejack its breaburn

    ReplyDelete