Jun 30, 2011

Pony Pics 10

Celestia with glowing eyes.  Where have I heard that before?
Hint. Check out the post below. 



I thought this exactly when I watched this episode.  If they had called
Celestia out, I would have died on the spot.

I want that pillow......because it looks comfortable.....get your mind out of the gutter! 

Huh.  I didn't know sonic rainbooms worked like that.

This is better than the new Frankenstein prequel movie will ever be. 
Seriously have you heard about that.  A Frankenstein movie that doesn't have
the actual Frankenstein monster in it.  What the heck?

 Twilight deserves it.  Read her first dialog box and tell me she wasn't just using Mocha for her coffee.

I know the orange is a meme thing but I've never watched it.  Maybe if I had I could write something moderately funny instead of this awkward explanation of why I couldn't write anything moderately funny.   

If you don't like Otaku Asceneded, well you pretty much don't like life.  These guys are totally my heroes.


1 comment:

  1. that last meme i agree thier my heroes any man who can play with p-o-n-i-e-s is my hero

    ReplyDelete