Jun 22, 2011

Pony Pics 1

I will be posting what I deem to be the better fan made creations.  This will include fan fictions, artwork, videos, and so on and so forth.  I will try to compile the best stuff every so often.  Since I just started this blog I will have a lot of catching up to do but hopefully you guys will still enjoy it.  After a while I may just post single pics but as of now I will be lumping them together.

Click the link for more pics.


                                                               Here we go!

Dinky is adorable in this pic.

Like Rainbow Dash this blog is at least 
20% cooler.

This crossover needs to happen.  Super Jail and My Little Pony,
My Little Super Jail.  
P.S. Pinkie would make a great warden.
 

I have no idea how this was conceived, but I love it!

Rainbow Dash being epic.  Business as usual.

Never.  I repeat never.  Get into a car with Derpy. 

My philosophy in life now that I have discovered Friendship Is Magic

Twilight in an hourglass.  What more do you want?

4 comments:

  1. DERPY DERPY DERPY DERPY I LOVE YOU </3

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE, FACE IT, dERPY ISN'T REAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete